- South Africa
- Port Elizabeth
|Company||Consultant: Tamsin @ Adventurebookings.co.za|
|Cell phone number||+27 (0) 76 967 2228|
Enjoy a 2.5hr Quad biking Experience from Sundays River Mouth in Colchester, near Port Elizabeth
Quad bikes are hugely popular as they are fun and allow people of all levels of fitness to participate and of all ages. We bring you quad biking adventure trips to suit your levels of competence, what type of adventure you want and how long you want your trips to last.
We make sure that every detail is planned so that everything is in place and the whole adventure goes smoothly so that your experience is utterly enjoyable and one to remember.
Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
What we offer:
- Quad biking trail adventures
- Quad biking tours
- Quad biking training outings.
- Tailor-made quad adventure packages.
- Suitable for all levels of riders as we use semi-automatic quad bikes.
We also offer open-date gift vouchers that you can hand to the
recipients as gifts on a special day. This allows the recipient the flexibility
to make the final booking on a date that suits his/her personal
schedule. This also turns the gift into a “double impact”
gift as the recipient receives the voucher on the special day and then has the
anticipation of going on the adventure on a suitable date.
Our open date vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from date of issue; this is a precaution to guard against price increases only, the value of the voucher is never lost. Should the participant not use the voucher within that time period, the value is still there, and if there has been no price increases, the recipient uses the voucher as is. If after the six months grace period there has been a price increase, the recipient will be liable to pay in the price difference only.
Included in the deals:
- Full riding kit on all quad biking adventures for maximum safety of riders.
- On completion of quad training outings a 'certificate of competence' is issued.
- Quad bikes that are completely reliable and kitted out with bins.
What you should bring:
- Appropriate clothing to ride in
- Appropriate footgear that is comfortable and sturdy, NO open toed sandals.
- Spare clothing to change into as quad biking can get you dirty and wet
- Sunscreen SPF 30+ and sun glasses
- Camera and binoculars
More about our quad biking adventures
We offer rides for beginners that want to learn, for the advanced riders that want to pit their skills against what nature throws at them, small groups, individuals and we have rides that cater for corporate teambuilding exercises.
We tailor-made quad adventure packages that are suitable for:
- Family outrides
- Corporate groups and corporate events
- Fishing packages
- Nature conservation outrides